Monday, November 1, 2010

What you think about my new frames?

I found out about this great eyeglass company called, Warby Parker, from my husband. In his beloved GQ magazine a few months ago, he read an article about an eyeglass company that allowed you to "test" frames at home before buying them free of charge. The frames cost only $95 and get this....the lenses are FREE! I know crazy right? But that's not all, they also donate a pair of eyeglasses to someone in need for every pair of eyeglasses they sell :) Needless to say, since the GQ magazine plug, their demand for "testing" frames at home has become overloaded. But for this lucky New Yorker, they have a showroom in the city now. I was able to go and try on all the frames and decided on the above style...what do you guys think? All orders are done online so you'll have to wait to see what I look like wearing my new spectacles...but if I don't like them for some reason, I get 30 days to return them. How sweet is that?!

1 comment:

  1. Wow good deal and I can't wait to see you rock them :)

    ReplyDelete