Friday, November 12, 2010

Do I really need a reason to shop?

I recently started a new job...YAY! In my previous job, my work dress code consisted of jeans, jeans, and more jeans. I would wake up and figure out what jeans I wanted to wear and then decide if I wanted to dress them up or down. The process was pretty simple. Now, I work in a business casual environment and after just two days at my new job I'm struggling to figure out what to wear Monday. I love a good reason to go shopping (I'm sure my husband isn't a fan of that philosophy), but I feel like that's the easy way out. So this weekend I'm asking for your advice on how I can spice up some items I already have in my wardrobe. I already have some ideas but I'd love to hear all suggests! Thanks and have a great weekend everyone :)








1 comment:

  1. Every fashionista diva LOVES a good excuse for shopping so enjoy lil sis! Besides I've seen you spruce up some classic pieces and mix and match in your closet so have fun creating new styles right in the comfort of home :)

    ReplyDelete