Sunday, August 29, 2010

Celebrating Family!



I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but I have the BEST family ever! I was able to have a good old fashion "cook-out" this weekend in Maryland with my family. Whenever I go back to Maryland and hang out with my family it really puts life into perspective. People can spend their lives running around doing this and that, trying to please this person and that person...but when it all boils down (at least for me) your family should be your saving grace. They are the ones that deal with you when you're moody or when you're in a good mood.. They congratulate your accomplishments and help you through your struggles. So today's post is dedicated not just to my family...but all families and people who don't realize how important family can be :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, look at my little munchkin driving....so cute! And I want that pic lil sis. Love you and yes, FAMILY is awesome and such a blessing...especially OURS ;-)

    ReplyDelete