Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 Emmy's Red Carpet





Photos from Yahoo! TV
Stars from two of my favorite shows didn't disappoint on the red carpet at the 2010 Emmy's last night. Lea Michele and Amber Riley from GLEE both looked amazing. I loved the solid color choices of navy and white for these lovely ladies. Rutina Wesley and Carrie Preston from True Blood, both went with daring printed gowns and I loved their flare on the red carpet. Even Ryan Kwanten represented with a little flare with his True Blood cast-mates. I love when a guy can stand out on the red carpent from the sea of black tuxedos and still look great! One common trend I noticed with many of the gowns worn on the red carpet last night was the split to show a little extra leg....and I liked it! Work it ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment