Monday, October 31, 2011

And the winner is....

I went to my sister and brother-in-law's AMAZING Halloween party this weekend. There was a costume contest and the winner should have been this gentleman....Sho Nuff!
 My evinascott creation of Sho'nuff
The original Sho'nuff from the movie: The Last Dragon

But since he was the host (my brother-in-law) he wasn't eligible. His costume is an evinascott creation and some of my best work (if I must say so myself). Who did take home the prize?
Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction of course (aka me and my husband). Happy Halloween everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Evina,
    You are one talented MF! HA HA!
    Aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making the costume Evina....you did an incredible job!!!! Can you send me the pics..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew the Hubby was in good hands with Madame Seamstress. Great job lil sis and we had fun partying with Jules and Vince :)

    ReplyDelete