Friday, December 24, 2010

T'was the night before Christmas....

I love the night before Christmas! When I was little, my sisters and I plotted and even practiced our attack onto the gifts Santa would be bringing that night. We baked cookies and got a plate of cookies and glass of milk ready for Santa. While all this is going on, I was already dressed in my best pajamas :) Why would I care about my pajamas? Because the next day was Christmas morning...and that means Christmas morning pictures! I don't want to sound vain but I always try to think about what I'm going to wear to bed Christmas Eve night because I know many jolly and merry pictures are going to be taken. So on this lovely Christmas Eve as you're baking your cookies or putting the final touches on tomorrow's dinner...make sure to put a little extra thought into your pj's tonight!
Merry Christmas!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment