Thursday, October 28, 2010

Creating a classic American look



I was recently shopping with my mom and sister...and stumbled upon these great classic American style items. My sister already owned the denim top (great fashionistas "shop" alike) and I'd been in the market for one so I got it. My mom was nice enough to get the tweed blazer for me :) When I saw the items, I didn't immediately think they would work together but using the thin brown belt instantly ties the look together. I've played around with the classic look before, from pique polos to classic white dress shirts, but this is the first time I've really embraced the look with a tweed blazer....and I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice lil sis! I am sure you will wear it well like the true Fahionista you are:)

    ReplyDelete