Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh what a busy September...

Hello loyal blog followers...I'm back! I'm sorry to have neglected you for so long, but there is a good reason. September (my favorite month other than January) in NYC! I had the privilege of working backstage at some amazing NY Fashion Week shows. It was great!
I worked a few shows at the new home of NYFW, Lincoln Center, and it did not disappoint. The entrance and "courtyard" if you will for Lincoln Center was beautiful and full of excitement. One guy that just so happened to be working on his thesis at the fountain asked me, while I was reading my Daily and having a latte break, "Is there some event going on here or something?"....uh, yeah! hahaha!
Of course I had to have a little fun on the 2nd annual Fashion Night Out! I hit up the Intermix party in SoHo. Grabbed a burger at the BLT Go! truck during the 3.1 Phillip Lim and rag&bone block party, yum! Tried to go to the Piperlime pop-up store but due to the Rachel Zoe appearance it was a little difficult. I finally ended the night in the Meatpacking district at the Standard Hotel Beer Garden.
But there is still one event in September that is probably my favorite...my wedding anniversary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment