Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun Fashion Friday!


Fun and flirty...that's my fashion theme for the rest of the summer. With record high temperatures this weekend up and down the east coast, I know that the "dog days" of August in New York City are upon us. But just because it's hot doesn't mean you can't look cool! Above is an example of what I mean by fun and flirty. The tunic length top is perfect for steamy weather (even long enough to wear over a bathing suit at the beach!). This nail polish color is my new fave hue (or should I say all time favorite color). Paired with fun jewelry like this yellow bracelet (which I brought off a $1 jewelry table in SoHo a few years ago), you can't go wrong.
Stay cool during this hot weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of color and great fashion tip! Thanks lil sis ;-)

    ReplyDelete