Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Countdown to South Africa continues...


So the countdown is almost over and actual packing has commenced! I pride myself on being a great packer so one element of my trip that I recently had to figure out was my shoe situation. Shoes are what I base most of my outfits on. I really couldn't start packing until I knew what my primary footwear would be. I bought two pairs of Adidas Sambas this past weekend (Shoe Mania in NYC, buy one get the other 1/2 off!!!). I chose the Sambas because they are classic and sturdy. I'm definitely not turning my back on my longtime fave Chuck Taylor's, but since it will get to be as low as 40 degrees at night I wanted to make sure my feet wouldn't get cold :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice shoe game! Classic yet fashionable and versatile for just about any outfit. Enjoy the trip and I can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Love, Eboni

    ReplyDelete